Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And He Screamed Like a Girl

Because of my sleep apnea, I wear a lovely headgear with rubber nose plugs. It goes over my head on the top and on the base of the back of my neck. Because it leaves unsightly marks on my face, I put thin white socks over the part that touches my face. The socks end up looking like white puppy dog ears on my cheeks.

I NEVER let Vic see me this way. I cover my head! But last night, I forgot to move the alarm clock into the bedroom. Vic was safely in the garage, or so I thought. I just unplugged the whole contraption and let the air hose dangle from my nose. I looked like something out of the Star Wars bar scene. Of course, halfway from the bed to the bathroom, here came Vic. After he screamed like a girl, I just told him I was practicing for Halloween!
Praying Girl
I have to laugh at all the minor humiliations of getting older, but hearing my husband squeal like a girl made it a whole lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment