Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tomorrow's the Day

One might ask why is tomorrow so important? Well, I'm not going to tell. Nope, not today. But tomorrow is the day!
What I will share today is a stupid pet peeve. Yep, I really can't stand it when someone opens a new sleeve of styrofoam cups but leaves the wrapper still intact. OK, I realize this is really an insignificant peeve. Just really bugs me. Why take the time to open a new sleeve and not take the time to remove the entire wrapper. It's like eating just one-half bar of chocolate. Who can do that?

I'm sitting here listening to one of my favorite singers, Bette Midler singing You Gotta Have Friends and now You are the Wind Beneath my Wings. Just love that unique voice.

Bette wins over the pet peeve any old day!

Don't forget, tomorrow's the big day!
PG

No comments:

Post a Comment